Q# Advent Calendar 2018
To celebrate the festive season, our friends over in the Q# team are running a Q# Advent Calendar with a new post every day from 1st-24th December! Check it out to learn more about everything from quantum simulation to solving the Travelling Santa Problem to why amplitudes are complex!
Frances and I have also contributed posts for this festive event:
- 15th December: Quantum Perceptrons (Frances)
- Learn (in comic form!) how to implement a quantum perceptron, from creating a dataset through to classification of that data
- Designed to supplement the Introduction to Quantum Machine Learning workshop run at the Machine Learning, AI & Data Science (MLADS) conference 2018
- 18th December: Gro-ho-ho-ver's Algorithm: How Quantum Computing Saved Christmas (Anita) (non-festive version can be found here)
- Learn how Grover's algorithm works in this step-by-step breakdown, plus how you can implement it using Q#
- Designed to supplement the official Microsoft sample for Grover's algorithm
For other posts relating to Q# and quantum computing, check out the rest of the Quantum Adventures blog for intro-level posts and links to lots of useful content 😊
We hope you find them useful and wish you happy holidays!
- Anita and Frances