Upgrading your labs Deploying Windows 7 – from Planning to Deployed
FREE Webinar – Deploying Windows 7
When - April 17th, 11am-12pm
This session will give you an overview of the key steps needed to plan for and deploy Windows 7 effectively. If you want to teach the latest technology and curricula such as Windows Phone development then Windows 7 is a key requirement.
So take part in this FREE event and learn the skills, tips and tricks of a successful Windows 7 deployment.
There are a whole range of free tools and utilities from Microsoft that enable you to remove huge cost out of the deployment process. Including:
· How to simplify assessing your current PC estate for suitability
· Checking your application compatibility – and reducing the impact of any that aren’t compatible
· Application deployment methods to reduce your workload
· Capturing and migrating existing user data
· Automating deployments – from light touch to zero touch installations
The session will be relevant for IT services and desktop support staff.
You will also have chance to get any of your deployment questions answered by a Microsoft Specialist.