UK CRM User Group Meeting – 29th June 2010
Who Will Stop The Rain…
Firstly, may I apologise to Nicky Gordon who asked me to advertise this nearly a month ago – sorry Nicky, I know that it is not really an excuse, but Microsoft year-end is always pretty hectic.
Now for the details. After several successful years, the UK CRM user group is back by popular demand on Tuesday 29th June, here at the Microsoft Campus at Thames Valley Park in Reading. As always, Gordon Associates have put together an action-packed agenda to satisfy your CRM needs.
- Portal Solutions (Part of CRM Accelerators) - Krzysztof Gorczewski (Third Financial Software Ltd.)
- xRM Illustrated. Replacing Expensive Legacy Systems with Microsoft Dynamics CRM - John Odell (Concentrix Ltd.)
- Microsoft Access and Microsoft Dynamics. Better Together - Michael Wignall (Microsoft Limited)
- Blending Process and Collaboration - Rob Goddard (Aviva Investors)
- Q&A/Discussion - Simon Hutson (Microsoft Limited)
As always I will be on hand during the day, which starts at 09:30 and runs through to 16:15.
I am also pleased to see that Michael Wignall will be presenting the Access-to-CRM migration toolkit. Many customers rely on Microsoft Access as a cost-effective way to develop departmental applications, but run into problems when the number of users grows beyond the original requirements and users from other offices also require access (no pun intended). Developed here in the UK by Microsoft Consulting Services, the Access-to-CRM migration toolkit accelerates the conversion of these applications onto the highly scalable and manageable Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.
The meeting is open to all Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and partners and there is a charge of £100 +VAT per person. To make a booking or for further details contact Nicky Gordon; e-mail: email@example.com; phone: 01242 529820.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.