Visual Studio Code - NEW RELEASE: v0.10.2 (6 bug fixes)
v0.10.2 (November 2015)
The 0.10.2 release includes some critical fixes for the Beta release that have been reported by the community.
- Extension that calls process.exit() brings down extension host
- Webdav network drive not work
- Not auto complete for grammar only languages like C++, Python, CoffeeScript
- Visual Studio Code is no longer responding
- TextEdit returned from provideDocumentFormattingEdits doesn't behave correctly?
- Commenting using ctrl+k,ctrl+c does not work for JSX files
Dig into the links to see what the fixes are!
Check out all the new features and update to VSC v0.10.2:
Have a great day!
- Ninja Ed