ISV Video: iVoteSports Brings Social Networking for Sports Fans on Azure
iVoteSports Baseball Edition makes you part of the action of a live Major League Baseball game using your iPhone or Android device.
In this video, iVoteSports CEO and co-founder, Dennis Peters, speaks with Microsoft Principal Architect Evangelist Brian Loesgen. Dennis discusses how iVoteSports delivers a consumer-oriented interactive social networking experience for sports fans while watching or attending sporting events, which creates a more engaging experience for fans.
Dennis also shares the Azure-based architecture that the mobile devices are interacting with, and discusses some of the unique challenges they needed to deal with.
iVoteSports was established in 2011 in Santa Ana, CA. iVoteSports was founded to deliver interactive social networking experiences for sports fans.
Other ISV Videos about Windows Azure
- Privacy Central Protecting Your Data Using Ruby on Windows Azure
- Whitewater Backup to the Cloud on Windows Azure Storage
- Brand Manager Goes Global in the Cloud on Windows Azure
- Social Media Goes Mobile with Glassboard on Azure
- Auto Dealers Get Quotes Fast with SmartQuote from ResponseLogix on Azure
Bruce D. KyleISV Developer Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation