Speed up your Journey to the Cloud with the FullArmor CloudApp Studio (US)
We know that getting to the cloud is not always straight forward. That's why we are committed to bringing you the latest tools and resources to help you to quickly get your solution cloud-ready.
We would like to introduce you to the FullArmor CloudApp Studio, it makes it easy to rapidly deploy applications and websites onto the Microsoft Windows Azure platform - making development into the cloud simple.
It's a tool designed to be used by anyone - not just developers - and doesn't require coding knowledge. Using a familiar interface it can take just a few minutes to get your application or website ready for Windows Azure.
You are invited to take part in a three month preview of the FullArmor CloudApp Studio, starting on April 14, 2011 and ending on June 30, 2011.
Steps to Get Started with the FullArmor CloudApp Studio Preview
- Sign up for a CloudApp Studio Preview Account.
- Log-in to the Windows Azure Dev portal as normal.
- Sign-in to your Windows Azure account
- If you don’t already have a Windows Azure account, you can try the Windows Azure platform for 30 days – at no cost. Click here and use Promo Code FULCAS for your free Windows Azure 30 Day Pass. No credit card required
- Select Beta Programs, then VM Role, then Apply for Access [takes 3-7 business days].
- Once your VM Role access has been enabled, download the FullArmor CloudApp Studio Quick Start Guide for information on how to get started.
- That's it! Log into FullArmour CloudApp Studio to start migrating your applications or websites onto the Windows Azure platform.
FullArmor CloudApp Studio Tech Specs:
- A single disk virtual machine running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V X64
- Admin access to the virtual machine (for the virtual machine to Azure VMRole web site migration)
- Find more information in the CloudApp Studio Technical Guide
Microsoft Platform Ready offers no-cost technical support, developer resources, software development kits and marketing resources to help you get into the cloud faster.
With Microsoft Platform Ready you gain exclusive access to developer resources and can test compatibility with online testing tools. Drive sales with customized marketing toolkits and when you’re done you can exhibit your solutions in Microsoft catalogs.
Windows Azure Platform developer resources
- Step-by-step guidance on developing and deploying on the Windows Azure Platform
- Get hands on learning by taking the Windows Azure virtual lab
- Analyze your potential cost savings with the Windows Azure Platform TCO and ROI Calculator]
- Connect with other developers at the Windows Azure Platform Developer Center