$300 savings on your WPC 2013 all-access pass when you pre-register by January 30
The 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference will be in Houston, Texas, this July 7–11. This is our biggest partner event of the year, and we anticipate more than 16,000 people will attend. WPC 2012 in Toronto marked the beginning of a new era of Microsoft and its partners working together to bring customers increases in productivity, efficiency, and customer service through your apps, services, and solutions based on new releases of Microsoft products and technologies. Microsoft COO Kevin Turner told WPC 2012 attendees that Microsoft was refreshing every product in its portfolio. Here’s a quick checkpoint on where we are:
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft System Center 2012, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, the service update for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Visual Studio 2012 all became available in the past few months.
- On-premises versions of the new Office products—including Office 2013, Exchange Server 2013, Lync Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2013, Project 2013, and Visio 2013 are available now through Microsoft Volume Licensing, with broad availability of the new Office through retail and online channels coming soon.
It’s an exciting time to be a Microsoft partner, and the Worldwide Partner Conference is where you have the chance to expand your business in an environment that fosters networking, learning, and sharing. It’s a worthwhile investment, and in the WPC 2012 attendee survey, an overwhelming majority of U.S. attendees said they considered the event a must-attend and intended to add WPC 2013 attendance to their plans. Here are their top reasons why:
- Establish contacts with Microsoft and other partners
- Build relationships with Microsoft and other partners
- Get insight to the Microsoft product roadmap and strategy
- Understand opportunities for revenue and profitability
Whether you are a WPC veteran or are considering attending WPC for the first time, you have an opportunity to get a great deal on your all-access pass when you pre-register by January 30 or register four or more people from your company. If you are not familiar with the Worldwide Partner Conference, check out the event website at https://aka.ms/WPC2013. You’ll find information from the WPC Experience Team and links to videos from last year’s WPC in Toronto.
Special Pre-Registration Price through January 30. Through January 30, you’ll pay just $1,695 for your all-access pass, saving $300 on the full price of $1,995. Details and instructions are at https://aka.ms/wpc13reg.
Group Registration Discount. When four or more attendees from the same company purchase a WPC 2013 all-access pass, Microsoft will provide a $200 refund off the fourth (4th) through the tenth (10th) registrants' registration fee. Details and terms and conditions at https://aka.ms/wpc13reg.
The Microsoft Central Region team hopes to see you in Houston!
Read the U.S. WPC team blog at https://aka.ms/uswpc-blog
Follow the U.S. WPC team to #WPC13 on Twitter at https://twitter.com/wpcus
To connect to the Central Region team, check out our webpage at https://aka.ms/centralregion.