Microsoft Cloud Fast-Track boot camps in Central Region cities
Join Microsoft cloud experts and members of the Central Region team at our upcoming Fast-Track boot camps this February and March. These one-day trainings, offered to members of the Microsoft Partner Network at no cost, will help you accelerate your cloud sales using demo tools, customer campaigns, and shared best practices. Whether you are in the process of establishing your cloud business, are working to close your first cloud sale, or have already closed a couple of Microsoft Online Services deals, what you’ll learn at the boot camp will benefit your business. We’ll cover these topics:
- Cloud opportunity update
- The new Office and its value to your business
- Microsoft Office 365 – new offerings and sales models
- Windows Intune – enhancements and new opportunities
- How to demo and position Office 365 and Windows Intune
- Best practices for building your cloud sales pipeline
- Best practices for creating demand with customers and prospects
- Guidance and tools to manage your Microsoft cloud customers and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
You’ll leave the boot camp with an Action Checklist tailored to your business.
We hope you’ll join us for an informative and valuable session in one of the cities below!
|Detroit, Michigan||February 19|
|Omaha, Nebraska||February 19|
|Des Moines, Iowa||February 20|
|Nashville, Tennessee||February 20|
|Minneapolis, Minnesota||February 21|
|Chicago, Illinois||March 7|
|Houston, Texas||March 12|
|Dallas, Texas||March 13|
Register for the boot camp nearest you on the Partner Learning Center.
Cloud-related resources for Microsoft partners are available on our Cloud Partner programs page. There, you’ll find out how to: enroll in our Cloud Essentials and Cloud Accelerate programs; obtain and deploy internal-use software benefits; drive demand and sell/service; and get support and training.