November 2012 recommendations
Each month, your first-Friday delivery of the U.S. partner newsletter, emailed to you as a benefit of your Microsoft Partner Network membership, contains a list of our recommendations for U.S. SMB partners located in the East Region. We also use this list to update our East Region page on the U.S. partner portal.
These recommendations are in the U.S. partner newsletter delivered Friday, November 2. This week’s role-based training recommendations are for the new Office and Windows Server 2012.
- Join our East Region Partner Call on November 9 at 9:00AM Eastern Time to learn how to get ready for new business deals and opportunities.
- Get your hands on Windows 8! Partners with a Microsoft competency or a Microsoft Action Pack subscription have access to Windows 8 Enterprise licenses through their internal-use benefits. More resources for you are listed in our Windows 8 online guide.
- Make the most of your relationships with local business groups like your Chamber of Commerce and other professional associations with resources from Microsoft Community Connections (MCC). We hold a call each Wednesday at 11:00AM Eastern Time to help you use MCC to increase your sales.
- Participate in Office Talk hours on November 13 and November 27 at 10:30AM Eastern Time. Hosted by Heather Logan and Steve Deming, on these calls you’ll learn Microsoft Office tips and tricks, plus get answers to common customer objections.
- For a limited time, you can enroll in the Silver Small Business competency for $999. A new exam that meets the competency requirements focuses on the needs of Small Business customers.
- Invite your customers to the next Unleash Your Productivity webcast on November 16 at 2PM Eastern time.
You can read all the content delivered in each issue of the U.S. partner newsletter on the U.S. Partner Team blog. The next newsletter will be delivered to U.S. partners on Friday, November 16.