The new Office—launch events, online guide, training
Momentum for the new Office continues to grow. Your business customers can purchase on-premises versions of the new Office products through Microsoft Volume Licensing now, Office 365 Home Premium was released on January 29, and the new Office 365 service for businesses will be available starting February 27. Over the past few weeks, many new resources have been announced and made available to partners. Here are three things you can use to get connected to those resources and hit the ground running with new Office opportunities.
- February 27 at 8:00AM PT and 5:00AM PT: Virtual Launch of Office 365 for Businesses. Hear the latest on Office 365 from Microsoft executive, John Case, see Office 365 in action, and join a live chat with the product team. Register.
- February 27 at 5:00PM PT and February 28 at 9:00AM PT: Virtual events for Microsoft resellers. Learn about new selling scenarios, the Reseller Starter Kit, and the new Office 365 Open licensing program.
Our online guide to partner resources for the new Office is frequently updated to reflect the latest links to resources for every role in your business, from IT pro and developer to sales, marketing, licensing, and business decision maker, aligned to these topics:
- Get to know the new Office
- Showcase your company’s expertise and create customer demand
- Take advantage of sales, technical, licensing, and business training benefits and opportunities
- Stay informed through social, blogs, and community
- Use your Microsoft Partner Network membership benefits and get product support
Training Hot Sheet
The Hot Sheet is a schedule of in-person training and live webcasts for Microsoft U.S. partners. These training events can help you understand the latest product features, make steps toward new business opportunities, and meet competency requirements.