Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz and sales video series
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is coming soon, and takes a new approach to business applications. The current Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP cloud solutions will be unified into one cloud service with new purpose-built apps that help manage specific business functions, including Sales, Field Service, Customer Service, Project Service Automation, Marketing, and Operations. Each app will provide a modern experience and actionable insights delivered from natively embedded Power BI, IoT, and Cortana Intelligence experiences.
Two new learning opportunities are available to help you prepare for Microsoft Dynamics 365: the Readiness Blitz (with both Sales and Technical Tracks) and the on-demand pricing and licensing video series. Information about each below.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz – October 5 and 6
Sign up for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz on October 5 or October 6. Choose from a Sales Track or Technical Track. During these virtual events, you’ll have access to subject-matter experts from across Microsoft in the areas of product marketing, research and development, support, the partner team, and MVPs. This is a great opportunity to get your questions answered.
|Sales Track||Technical Track|
|Option 1Wednesday, October 5 7:00PM–10:00PM Pacific TimeRegister for this event||Option 1 Wednesday, October 5 7:00PM–10:00PM Pacific Time Register for this event|
|Option 2 Thursday, October 6 7:00AM–10:00AM Pacific TimeRegister for this event||Option 2 Thursday, October 6 7:00AM–10:00AM Pacific Time Register for this event|
Dynamics 365 pricing and licensing video training series
A new video series about Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides you with an in-depth look at pricing and licensing. Available to Microsoft Dynamics partners on the Dynamics Learning Portal, these 12 videos with level 200 content are 10–30 minutes each (a total of about 2.5 hours).
- For partners selling to enterprise customers, we recommend watching modules 1 through 7, and 9 through 12, which relate to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition products and services. We recommend starting with module one which provides the basics of Enterprise licensing.
- For partners selling to small and midsize businesses, we recommend watching modules 8, 9, and 12, which cover Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business edition products and services.
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition Pricing and Licensing
- Service Overview
- PowerApps as the Platform
- Team Members, Enterprise edition
- Dynamics 365 Plan 1 and Apps
- Dynamics 365 Plan 2 and Operations App
- Enterprise Customer Purchase Options
- Business (SMB) edition
- Partner Overview
- CRM & AX On-Premises Updates
- Dynamics 365 for Public Sector (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner Community
To help partners build Microsoft Dynamics 365 practices, we’ve established a technically-focused community. As with our other practice-building communities for Azure Partners and Office 365 Partners, the new Dynamics 365 Partner community includes a monthly call, blog series, and Yammer group, where you’ll be able to connect with Dynamics technical, sales, and business experts from across Microsoft.
- Sign up for upcoming community calls
- Join the Dynamics 365 Partners Yammer group
- Read the blog series
- Training and enablement
Upcoming Microsoft Dynamics events