Weekly sales and licensing webcasts: Volume Licensing, Azure Government, and SQL Server
Join Microsoft product and licensing subject-matter experts at our Sales and Licensing Excellence webcasts. In these level 100 to 300 courses, you’ll learn how Microsoft products and technologies benefit your customers, what the common sales scenarios are, and how to overcome objections. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask your questions of our experts.
Bookmark this link to view newly added topics, register, and access on-demand sessions: https://aka.ms/lspwebcasts.
- Four $100 American Express gift cards;
- Four $60 Amazon gift cards
Upcoming Sales and Licensing webcasts
|November 13||Selling Office 365 in Healthcare – Level 100|
Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA) webcast series
Watch on demand
Watch and download previous sales and licensing excellence webcasts on demand
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) Attach to Office 365 (Level 100)
- Let’s Make Windows 10 the Best Platform Ever (Level 100)
- Microsoft Payment Solutions (Level 100)
- Microsoft and LSP True-Up Plans (Level 100)
- Microsoft SQL Server License Renewals and True-Ups (Level 100)
- Windows Server 2003 End of Support: Assessing the Opportunity (Level 100)
- The reseller’s guide to Microsoft sales and licensing resources
- Volume Licensing on the partner portal
- US Partner Hot Sheet training schedule
- Sales Specialist learning paths
*THE MICROSOFT LSP WEBCAST SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECCESARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PLEASE NOTE: It is your sole responsibility to review and understand your employer’s gift policies. If your participation violates your employer’s policies, you may be disqualified. Microsoft disclaims any and all liability and will not be party to any disputes or actions related to this matter.
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: Microsoft is committed to complying with government gift and ethics rules and therefore government employees are not eligible.
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the official rules that govern how the Microsoft LSP Webcast Sweepstakes promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Sweepstakes” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we” “our” and “us” refer to Microsoft Corporation, the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. “You,” “yourself,” “I,” “me,” and “my” refers to an eligible Sweepstakes entrant.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on September 16, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on June 30, 2015 (“Entry Period”). Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible.
- Period 1: September 16-30, 2014
- Period 2: October 1-31, 2014
- Period 3: November 1-30, 2014
- Period 4: December 1-31, 2014
- Period 5: January 1-31, 2015
- Period 6: February 1-28, 2015
- Period 7: March 1-31, 2015
- Period 8: April 1-30, 2015
- Period 9: May 1-31, 2015
- Period 10: June 1-30, 2015
CAN I ENTER?
You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are actively enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network with a valid MPN ID and are a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) 18 years of age or older; and
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse/domestic partner, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is void outside the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Register, attend, and complete the survey for any of the scheduled LSP webcasts listed at https://aka.ms/lspwebcasts. You will receive one (1) entry per webcast survey you complete in the monthly prize period listed above. Entries will re-set at the start of each new monthly prize period.
We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason.
We will automatically disqualify:
- Any incomplete or illegible entry; and
- Any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit described above.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES
Around the close of each of the ten (10) monthly prize periods, we will randomly select eight (8) winners from among all eligible entries.
- Four (4) winners will each receive a $100 American Express gift card
- Four (4) winners will each receive a $60 Amazon gift card
By the close of the promotion, a total of eighty (80) winners will have been selected.
The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $6,400.00 USD
We will only award one (1) prize per person during the Entry Period. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address listed on your MPN profile within seven (7) days following the random drawing with further instructions on how you will receive your prize. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the prize to an alternate randomly selected winner. You should allow 6-8 weeks from monthly selection to receive your prize.
If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form or W-8 BEN tax form within 10 days of notification. If you complete a tax form, you will be issued an IRS Form 1099 the following January, for the actual value of the prize. You are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a prize. If you are a potential winner and you are 18 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select an alternate, randomly selected winner.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner; and
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes related to accepting the prize; and
- If you are otherwise eligible for this Sweepstakes, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf; and
- Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and / or terms and conditions.
WHAT ARE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING?
Your odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries we receive.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS ARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?
By entering this Sweepstakes you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless Microsoft, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won; and
- That Microsoft’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes; and
- That by accepting a prize, Microsoft may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE SWEEPSTAKES CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If someone cheats, or a virus, bug, bot, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure)affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Sweepstakes. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstakes.
If you attempt or we have strong reason to believe that you have compromised the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, creating a bot or other automated program, or by committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may disqualify you, and ban you from participating in any of our future Sweepstakes, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO WON?
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Microsoft Corporation, Attn: Microsoft LSP Webcast Sweepstakes – Sharon Lee, 700 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Requests received more than sixty (60) days following the drawing date will not be fulfilled.
WHO IS SPONSORING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please review our online Privacy Statement http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=248681.