EMS Partner Journey
During our SMB Live events this fall, we’ve been encouraging partners follow a prescribed path for adopting a new business practice that I like to call CERT:
- Nominate a Champion
- Embrace Internally
- Leverage Sales/Marketing/Technical Resources
- Track your progress
I’ve been applying this framework to all of the partners with which I’ve been discussing Azure and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
Along those same lines, the SMB EMS Team has just published their Roadmap of Resources to Accelerate Practice Building: a Microsoft Sway called the EMS Partner Journey. The Sway contains references to nine great resources to help adopt EMS including:
- Learn the business value of EMS and opportunities with video and Partner case studies.
- Encourage IUR usage and attainment of MPN competency.
- Point Partners to resources like: EMS Selling Guide, EMS Partner Page, CSP-in-a-Box, EMS Hub, the Azure MSP Playbook, and digital marketing content for use on their own websites.
- Point to Technical Training at Partner University.
- Point to Licensing and Pricing information.
- Point to the DEMO platform along with How-to videos from our very own TS2 team.
- Provide explanation and link to the Cloud Platform Immersion.
- Overview and nomination process for AMP.
- Overview and nomination process for Cloud Enablement Desk and Cloud Acceleration Desk.
Please take a few moments to explore the EMS Partner Journey Sway and give us your feedback.