Exchange Server Supportability Matrices–Exchange 2010 and 2013
Josh Condie – One of the most valuable resources on the Microsoft public domain that I consistently have partners thank me for exposing to them is the Exchange Supportability Matrix. These are condensed, single page charts providing all the details necessary for implementing a “supported” Exchange Server configuration.
Inclusive of the following:
- Lifecycle Dates
- Release Model for updates and hotfixes for each version
- Supported Operating Systems
- Supported AD Environments
- Web Browser Support for OWA and Admin
- Client Support
- .Net Framework requirements
- and, Installer requirements
Simple, but very valuable having it all in one place. Enjoy!