Partner Technical Enablement Playbook (Updated!)
Hello Microsoft Partners,
Wanted to share with you the latest version of the Partner Technical Enablement Playbook for SMB Partners. I know many of you have used this in the past and it was just recently updated to include the latest information and resources. For those of you that aren’t familiar, the Technical Enablement Playbook was created with the idea of developing a playbook of the common “partner technical enablement” best practices that my TS2 colleagues and I guide our SMB partners through every day in our one-on-one meetings. The idea was to document those tools, programs, sites, and offerings, into one easy guide that could easily be scaled out to partners everywhere.
Here are some of the topics that are covered in this latest release…
- Partner Training
- Internal Use Rights (IUR)
- Signature Cloud Support
- Technical Presales and Deployment Services
- Cloud Performance Competencies and Action Pack
- Cloud Enablement Desk (CED)
- Partner Center
- Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE)
- Microsoft Demos (demos.microsoft.com)
- TS2 Blog
- Cloud Trust Centers
- Why Microsoft (Compete)
- Azure MSP Playbook
- Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Partner Journey
- Office 365 Service Descriptions
- Office 365 and Cloud Platform Public Roadmaps
- Office 365 Things You Need to Know Blog Series
- Office 365 Migration and Deployment
- Windows Server 2003 & SQL Server 2005 End of Support Resources
The latest version of the Technical Enablement Playbook (v4.0) can be accessed HERE. Was just updated to v4.0 on 12/14/2016.
Please check back to this site from time to time as my plan is to continue to post new versions periodically with updates and new content.
I hope you find this helpful and happy selling!