SkyKick Turbo Program has Launched
Office 365 “Turbo” is a new program designed to help partners sell more Office 365 and make Office 365 deployment projects easier and more profitable. Focused on driving improved partner reach and amplified frequency, Turbo gives partners use of the SkyKick Migration Suite, and rich discounts on migrations to grow their Office 365 practice.
With Turbo, partners use SkyKick’s Migration Suite to automate nearly the entire project – from the initial sale to Outlook setup – enabling partners to sell and complete more projects with less risk and effort. The first migration is virtually risk-free at no cost for the first 30 seats ($1500 value), and deep discounts on the second and third migration projects. Using Turbo, the more partners migrate, the more they profit.
Important Details :
- This program is available exclusively to registered Microsoft Partners with valid Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) partner ID.
- Registered SkyKick partners are automatically enrolled in the Turbo Program. If a SkyKick partner has previously used a free offer with SkyKick, then the 30 free seats will not apply.
- Available on all Office 365 delivery models (e.g., Open, Advisor etc.)
- Migration projects must be scheduled prior to March 15th, 2014, and completed by June 30th, 2014 to receive discounts.
- Login to the Partner Portal and view the Learning Center for additional information about the Turbo Program offer Ts & Cs, SkyKick partner pricing information, and other information.
Call to Action :