Your guide to resources for Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Resources available on the Microsoft Partner Network
National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM), designed by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), is an annual campaign to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity and to take steps to stay safe online.
- Utilize these partner ready resources to help you drive the conversations with your customers and be the hero in their fight against cybercrime.
Cloud Practice Development Playbooks
Cloud Practice Development Playbooks provide the essential blueprints and tools to develop, analyze, manage, and secure an effective cloud practice that’s built to last. Download the playbooks
- Security Practice Development Playbook | Accelerate or optimize your business with a security focused practice across a comprehensive business development framework.
- Enterprise Mobility & Security Playbook | Find out how to assist your customers with identity and access management, managed mobile productivity and information protection.
Attend upcoming Security webinars
- Cybersecurity Marketing Workshop
- In this 8-part webinar series, learn four top of mind cybersecurity scenarios and get the support you need to create and run a cybersecurity marketing campaign.
- Click dates to register: September 21 – December 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM PT
- Technical StepUp | Proactively Secure your Customers with Microsoft Solutions
- In this 4-part webinar series, learn how to protect your customers against cybersecurity attacks by providing and deploying Microsoft Security solutions across their environments.
- Click dates to register: October 11 – November 9, 2017 at 9:00 AM PT
- Leading Edge | Secure and Manage your Customers’ Digital Transformation: Security As A Service
- Learn about the current threat landscape and latest Microsoft technologies built to help protect, detect, and respond your customers’ environment.
- Click dates to register: October 11, 2017 at 10:00 AM PT
Join the conversations during National Cybersecurity Month
- Showcase your business during Nat'l #Cybersecurity Awareness month by speaking @ a tech event! Learn how. #MSFTMCC http://bit.ly/2eZFsG4
- Join us on 10/11 for #MSLeadingEdge webinar dedicated to #NCSAM & why #security matters. http://aka.ms/msleadingedge #MSPartner #CyberSecurity
- How can #CISOs efficiently manage security? Here's some help! #cybersecurity #NCSAM https://blogs.microsoft.com/microsoftsecure/2017/09/13/3-key-tenets-to-help-with-security-management/?sp=63641183570908375012610
- #Data can be processed in the #cloud w/ the assurance that it is always under customer control. http://bit.ly/2whap3m#cybersecurity
- Be prepared. Be resilient. Be secure. Is your #cybersecurity ready for the unknown? #NCSAM @eGroup_Inc @msftsecurity https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/case-preparedness-mike-carter/
Thanks for reading!
Jeff StoffelTechnorati Tags: Cybersecurity,Leading Edge,Technical StepUp,Jeff Stoffel,OCP,Cloud Practice,NCSAM,DHS,EM+S,Security Practice