Visual Studio 2011 & SharePoint 2010
Just got my hands on Visual Studio 2011 Developer preview and it looks damn good.
The SharePoint developer tools in Visual Studio 11 Developer Preview contain new designers and templates to facilitate SharePoint development, as well as new options for deploying and testing SharePoint sites. See the following descriptions to learn about these and other new features.
This topic contains the following sections.
- Create Lists and Content Types by Using New Designers
- Create Site Columns
- Create Silverlight Web Parts
- Publish SharePoint Solutions to Remote SharePoint Servers
- Test SharePoint Performance by Using Profiling Tools
- Create Sandboxed Visual Web Parts
- Improved Support for Sandboxed Solutions.
- Streamlined SharePoint Project Templates