Virtual Earth Data Release – December, 2008
We’ve been doing some housecleaning the last 2 months with some of our road network data. As a result, a small blog post to let you know of a HUGE refresh / release (48TB worth) of all tile sets where vector information is included – Road, Hybrid Aerial, and Hybrid Bird’s Eye. Thus, we’re cleaning up the streets (as it were):
- Global vector data updates.
- Multi-lingual tile sets for all zoom levels (French, Italian, German, Spanish).
- Japan localized tile sets.
- All oblique (Bird’s Eye) photography reprocessed with new road labels (minus Japan).
- New data source for the following countries:
- Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia