Refreshed VC, VSTS, and DevOps articles and a call for feedback!
We refreshed a batch of materials we’re creating and updating to support your development efforts with Version Control (VC), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), and your DevOps journey. To continuously improve the content, we need your feedback and contributions. What … contributions?
Feedback and Edit
List of articles
Here’s a list of the refreshed articles. We’d love your thoughts on what’s missing, what can be improved, and what’s dated or obsolete. Or even better, contribute a pull request with your revisions
- Map TFVC actions to Git
- Branching strategies for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) and how to select an effective strategy
- Manage branching strategies in TFVC for DevOps
- Manage feature isolation in TFVC
- Migrate from Subversion (SVN) to Git
- Move Git repositories between Team Projects
- Remove large binaries from Git
- Add Continuous Security Validation to your CICD Pipeline
- Progressively expose your features using feature flags
- Progressively expose your releases using deployment rings
Thanks for reading!