Why are we open sourcing our extensions?
We plan to open source many of our solutions, listed on library of tooling and guidance solutions, to share them as sample code, foster community collaboration and innovation.
Our mission is to “provide professional guidance, practical experience and gap-filling solutions”. When we ship a solution, we need to switch context to other gaps, limiting our ability to effectively invest in long-term maintenance and innovation. By embracing open source, we hope to enable the community to review the solutions, help fix bugs and contribute features they need.
Our open source solutions
2016.09.08 – Add latest OSS projects.
- Countdown Widget Extension
- Extracting effective permissions from TFS
- File Owner Extension
- Folder Management Extension
- Migrate assets from RM server to VSTS
- Print Cards Extension
- Roll-Up Board Widget Extension
- Sample Data Widget Extension
- Show Area Path Dependencies Extension
… more to come!
What are your thoughts on open source?
We look forward to hearing from you. Here are some ways to connect with us:
- Add a comment below
- Send us a tweet @almrangers