ISA client for 64-bit runs a short beta program
The ISA Server Team will release an update to the ISA Server 2004 Firewall Client. As part of the development process, they are running a short beta program to collect valuable feedback.
- Support for the Microsoft Windows Vista™ operating system (builds 5231 and later).
- Support for the the 64-bit versions of the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
If you are interested in joining this beta program, please follow these instructions:
- Go to http://beta.Microsoft.com
- Sign in using your Passport account details
- On the home page, click the link below the welcome message (“If you were issued a Guest ID by Microsoft, you can sign in by clicking here”)
- Enter the Guest ID: ISAFWC_x64
- Choose “Survey” on the left side of the page
- Complete and submit the survey.