My New Year's Resolutions for 2012
I’m all about self-improvement and this time of year, there’s nothing like a few good resolutions to motivate me to change for the better. I care about excellence in the productivity tools people use every day. So, in my annual tradition, I’ve made these New Year's Resolutions for 2012.
- I will be thankful that, despite citation as an ‘overkill tool’, customers around the world make Office 2010 the fastest selling version in history.
- I’ll value technology that stands the test of time, remembering that make-overs aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be.
- I’ll thank people willing to help those in need.
- I’ll reaffirm my business belief that if it doesn’t make money, it could fail.
- I will make new friends and keep the old.
- When I have something pressing on my mind, I’ll clear the atmosphere.
- I’ll learn from those who, when at first they don’t succeed, they try, try again.
- I’ll remember that to be successful in cloud productivity, you’ve got to give people what they want.
- I’ll remember that winning customers is one thing. Deploying with them is another.
- I'll give thanks for all of the things that set us apart, and make Microsoft Office the world’s most widely used productivity tool on the planet.
Here's to a great 2012!