The Notification “An Error Has Occurred in the Script on This Page” Appears When You Open Internet Explorer.
The notification “An Error Has Occurred in the Script on This Page” appears when you open Internet Explorer.
To resolve this issue, please follow these methods:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type Regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
3. When prompted with the DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded message, click OK.
1. Open the Java Virtual Machine. To do so, visit the following Java Web site:
Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
2. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
3. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Under Browsing, click to clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart) check box.
6. Restart Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and click Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Browsing, click to select the Disable Script Debugging check box.
5. Click OK to close all windows, and then restart the computer.