ASP.NET Core docs: What's new for February 1, 2021 - February 28, 2021
Welcome to what's new in the ASP.NET Core docs from February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021. This article lists some of the major changes to docs during this period.
- ASP.NET Core Blazor static files - Reorganize the Blazor SignalR guidance content
- Create and use ASP.NET Core Razor components - Add component parameter assignment guidance
- Tooling for ASP.NET Core Blazor - Add hosted Blazor Visual Studio Code tasks/launch guidance
- ASP.NET Core Razor component lifecycle - Add guidance on unregistering Blazor event delegates
- ASP.NET Core Blazor CSS isolation - Add guidance for supporting CSS isolation inheritance
- ASP.NET Core Blazor SignalR guidance - Reorganize the Blazor SignalR guidance content
- Configuration in ASP.NET Core - Add Kestrel endpoint configuration details
- Build a Blazor todo list app - Add versioned code snippets to the Blazor todo list tutorial
- Part 2, add a controller to an ASP.NET Core MVC app - Apply ASP.NET Core 5.0 updates and machine translation fixes in the MVC tutorial
- Part 3, add a view to an ASP.NET Core MVC app - Apply ASP.NET Core 5.0 updates and machine translation fixes in the MVC tutorial
The following people contributed to the ASP.NET Core docs during this period. Thank you! Learn how to contribute by following the links under "Get involved" in the what's new landing page.