Security, Authentication, and Authorization with ASP.NET MVC
How to make an ASP.NET site more secure, and how to implement authentication and authorization.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC 5 App with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google OAuth2 Sign-on (C#)
- Create a secure ASP.NET MVC 5 web app with log in, email confirmation and password reset (C#)
- ASP.NET MVC 5 app with SMS and email Two-Factor Authentication
- XSRF/CSRF Prevention in ASP.NET MVC and Web Pages
- Preventing Open Redirection Attacks (C#)