Azure Stack Hub hotfix 1.2102.28.87
- Updated memory configuration for VM sizes Standard_NC16as_T4_v3 and Standard_NC64as_T4_v3.
- Removed legacy SRP SQL instances and DB files to free up stamp resources.
- Fixed a bug in which the cluster status can be stuck in "Configuring Storage" after adding a new node.
- Fixed health package registration, removing duplicate artifact creation.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused health blades in the operator portal to become unavailable.
- Fixed a bug in which BCDR runner logs filled up MASLogs folders on physical hosts.
- Added monitoring of WMIProvider health and remediation.
- Added Network Controller IMOS size check to Test-AzureStack.
- Fixed a bug in SSL certificate validation during internal secret rotation.
- Fixed process watchdog memory leaks.
- Updated Defender platform to version 4.18.2103.7.
- Enabled the alert module for customers depending on Syslog for alerts. The services will continue to emit alerts to the Syslog pipeline.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.2102.28.82 or later.
As outlined in the release notes for the 2102 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.
Download the following files. Then, follow the instructions on the Apply updates in Azure Stack page on the Microsoft Docs website to apply this update to Azure Stack.