This feature is in public preview.
- Enable it on the user flow by using the Azure portal
- Select a page layout
- Use b2clogin.com in your requests
Select a page layout version
For information about the different page layout versions, see the Page layout version change log.
- Don't bind a click event on
- Don’t take a dependency on Azure AD B2C code or comments.
- Don't change the order or hierarchy of Azure AD B2C HTML elements. Use an Azure AD B2C policy to control the order of the UI elements.
- You can call any RESTful service with these considerations:
- You may need to set your RESTful service CORS to allow client-side HTTP calls.
- Make sure your RESTful service is secure and uses only the HTTPS protocol.
- Azure AD B2C uses a specific version of jQuery. Don’t include another version of jQuery. Using more than one version on the same page causes issues.
- Using RequireJS isn't supported.
- Azure AD B2C settings can be read by calling
window.CONTENTobjects, such as the current UI language. Don’t change the value of these objects.
- To customize the Azure AD B2C error message, use localization in a policy.
- If anything can be achieved by using a policy, generally it's the recommended way.