Grant permissions to users from partner organizations in your Azure Active Directory tenant
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) B2B collaboration users are added as guest users to the directory, and guest permissions in the directory are restricted by default. Your business may need some guest users to fill higher-privilege roles in your organization. To support defining higher-privilege roles, guest users can be added to any roles you desire, based on your organization's needs.
Global Administrator Role
Limited Administrator Role
Browse our other articles on Azure AD B2B collaboration:
- What is Azure AD B2B collaboration?
- B2B collaboration user properties
- Delegate B2bB collaboration invitations
- Dynamic groups and B2B collaboration
- B2B collaboration code and PowerShell samples
- Configure SaaS apps for B2B collaboration
- B2B collaboration user tokens
- B2B collaboration user claims mapping
- Office 365 external sharing
- B2B collaboration current limitations