This article explains how to add new users in your organization in the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Sign in to the Azure portal with an account that's a global admin for the directory.
Select More services, enter Users and groups in the text box, and then select Enter.
On the Users and groups blade, select All users, and then select Add.
- Enter details for the user, such as Name and User name. The domain name portion of the user name must either be the initial default domain name "foo.onmicrosoft.com" domain name, or a verified, non-federated domain name such as "contoso.com."
- Copy or otherwise note the generated user password so that you can provide it to the user after this process is complete.
- Optionally, you can open and fill out the information in the Profile blade, the Groups blade, or the Directory role blade for the user. For more information about user and administrator roles, see Assigning administrator roles in Azure AD.
- On the User blade, select Create.
- Securely distribute the generated password to the new user so that the user can sign in.