Quickstart: View your Azure Active Directory tenant applications
This quickstart uses the Azure portal to view the applications in your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
Before you begin
To see results, you need to have at least one application in your Azure AD tenant. To add an application, see the Add an application quickstart.
Sign in to the Azure portal as a global admin for your Azure AD tenant, a cloud application admin, or an application admin.
Find the list of tenant applications
Your Azure AD tenant applications are viewable in the Enterprise apps section of the Azure portal.
To find your tenant applications:
- In the Azure portal, on the left navigation panel, select Azure Active Directory.
- In the Azure Active Directory pane, select Enterprise applications.
- From the Application Type drop-down menu, select All Applications, and choose Apply. A random sample of your tenant applications appears.
- To view more applications, select Load more at the bottom of the list. Depending on the number of applications in your tenant, it might be easier to search for a particular application, instead of scrolling through the list.
Select viewing options
Select options according to what you're looking for.
You can view the applications by Application Type, Application Status, and Application visibility.
Under Application Type, choose one of these options:
- Enterprise Applications shows non-Microsoft applications.
- Microsoft Applications shows Microsoft applications.
- All Applications shows both non-Microsoft and Microsoft applications.
Under Application Status, choose Any, Disabled, or Enabled. The Any option includes both disabled and enabled applications.
Under Application Visibility, choose Any, or Hidden. The Hidden option shows applications that are in the tenant, but aren't visible to users.
After choosing the options you want, select Apply.
Search for a tenant application
To search for a particular application:
In the Application Type menu, select All applications, and choose Apply.
Enter the name of the application you want to find. If the application has been added to your Azure AD tenant, it appears in the search results. This example shows that GitHub hasn't been added to the tenant applications.
Try entering the first few letters of an application name. This example shows all the applications that start with Sales.
In this quickstart, you learned how to view the applications in your Azure AD tenant. You learned how to filter the list of applications by application type, status, and visibility. You also learned how to search for a particular application.
Now that you've found the application you were looking for, you can continue to Add more applications to your tenant. Or, you can select the application to view or edit properties and configuration options. For example, you could configure single sign-on.