Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) manages your hosted Kubernetes environment, making it quick and easy to deploy and manage containerized applications without container orchestration expertise. It also eliminates the burden of ongoing operations and maintenance by provisioning, upgrading, and scaling resources on demand, without taking your applications offline.
Learn how to deploy an AKS cluster:
Learn how to develop and debug applications with AKS:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and update applications on an AKS cluster.
- Create container images from an application
- Upload container images to the Azure Container Registry
- Deploy an AKS cluster
- Run your container images in Kubernetes
- Scale an application and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Update an application running in Kubernetes
- Upgrade AKS cluster