If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, such as potential use cases, alternative services, implementation considerations, or pricing guidance, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
This line-of-business application solution consolidates data from multiple business systems and surfaces the data through web and mobile front ends - helping to improve employee productivity and speed decision making.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Customer's mobile app authenticates via Azure Active Directory B2C
- Customer's mobile app connects to the back-end web service that aggregates data from different systems using asynchronous connection
- Web application connects to SQL database
- Power BI connects to SQL database and SharePoint
- Logic app pulls data from CRM (Salesforce)
- Logic app connects to SAP system (on-premises or in the cloud)
- Employee mobile app connects to the logic app that orchestrates the business process
- Employee mobile app authenticates via Azure Active Directory
- Azure Virtual Machines lets you deploy a Windows Server or Linux image in the cloud. You can select images from a marketplace or use your own customized images.
- Azure SQL Database is a relational database service that lets you rapidly create, extend, and scale relational applications into the cloud.