Custom Data Sovereignty & Data Gravity Requirements
If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information (implementation details, pricing guidance, code examples, etc), let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Azure with Azure Stack enables organizations to make technology placement decisions based on business needs-simplifying meeting custom compliance, sovereignty, and data gravity requirements.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- User enters data into Azure-based web app.
- Application commits data to database over virtual network-to virtual network VPN connection to Azure Stack.
- Data is stored in SQL database on virtual machine (VM).
- Virtual Network: Provision private networks, optionally connect to on-premises datacenters
- VPN Gateway: Establish secure, cross-premises connectivity
- Azure SQL Database: Managed, intelligent SQL in the cloud
- Azure Functions: Process events with serverless code
- Azure Stack: Build and run innovative hybrid applications across cloud boundaries