Simple digital marketing website
If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information (implementation details, pricing guidance, code examples, etc), let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Start simple with the content management system that enables you to easily maintain the messaging on your website in real-time, from a browser, with no coding skills.
This solution is built on the Azure managed services: Azure SQL Database, Azure Monitor, Content Delivery Network and Azure Cache for Redis. These services run in a high-availability environment, patched and supported, allowing you to focus on your solution instead of the environment they run in.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Web Apps: An App Service Web App runs in a single region, accessible to web and mobile browsers. A content management system like Orchard or Umbraco provides service to manage and deploy content to the website.
- Azure SQL Database: A SQL Database stores and serves data about the site.
- Azure Monitor: Application Insights, provides health and performance monitoring, and diagnostics.
- Content Delivery Network: A content delivery network serves static content such as images, script, and CSS, and reduces the load on the web app servers.
- Azure Cache for Redis enables very fast queries, and improves scalability by reducing the load on the main database.