If you'd like to see us expand this article with more information, implementation details, pricing guidance, or code examples, let us know with GitHub Feedback!
Easily tier data and applications on-premises and in Azure with architecture that supports greater efficiency in applications. Filter unnecessary data early in the process, easily bring cloud applications close to the data on-premises, and analyze large scale aggregate data from multiple locations in Azure for fleet-level insights.
Download an SVG of this architecture.
- Data flows into a storage account.
- Function on Azure Stack analyzes the data for anomalies or compliance.
- Locally-relevant insights are displayed on the Azure Stack app.
- Insights and anomalies are placed into a queue.
- The bulk of the data is placed into an archive storage account.
- Function sends data from queue to Azure Storage.
- Globally-relevant and compliant insights are available in the global app.
- Storage: Durable, highly available, and massively scalable cloud storage
- Azure Functions: Process events with serverless code
- Azure Stack: Build and run innovative hybrid applications across cloud boundaries