Add users in the Azure Stack Development Kit
Applies to: Azure Stack Development Kit
To add additional users to the Development Kit deployment, you must add them to the Azure Stack Development Kit directory using Microsoft Management Console from the Azure Stack host computer.
- On the Azure Stack host computer, open Microsoft Management Console.
- Click File > Add or remove snap-in.
- Select Active Directory Users and Computers > AzureStack.local > Users.
- Click Action > New > User.
- In the New Object – User window, provide and confirm a password
- Click Next to finalize the values and click Finish to create the user.