What's new in Language Understanding
Learn what's new in the service. These items include release notes, videos, blog posts, and other types of information. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the service.
November 4, 2019 - Ignite
Improved developer productivity
- Arabic and Hindi in public preview.
Enhance user experience in preview.luis.ai portal - revamped labeling experience to enable building and debugging complex models. Try the preview portal tutorials:
Advance language understanding capabilities - building sophisticated language models with less effort.
Defining machine learning features at the model level and enabling models to be used as signals to other model, like using entities as features to intents and to other entities.
New, expanded limits - higher max for phrase lists and total phrases, new model as a feature limits
Extract information from text in the format of deep hierarchy structure, making conversation applications more powerful.
September 3, 2019
- Azure authoring resource - migrate now.
- 500 apps per Azure resource
- 100 versions per app
- Turkish support for prebuilt entities
- Italian support for datetimeV2
July 23, 2019
- Update the Recognizers-Text to 1.2.3
- Age, Temperature, Dimension, and Currency recognizers in Italian.
- Improvement in Holiday recognition in English to correctly calculate Thanksgiving-based dates.
- Improvements in French DateTime to reduce false positives of non-Date and non-Time entities.
- Support for calendar/school/fiscal year and acronyms in English DateRange.
- Improved PhoneNumber recognition in Chinese and Japanese.
- Improved support for NumberRange in English.
- Performance improvements.
June 24, 2019
- OrdinalV2 prebuilt entity to support ordering such as next, previous, and last. English culture only.
May 6, 2019 - //Build Conference
The following features were released at the Build 2019 Conference:
- Preview of V3 API migration guide
- Improved analytics dashboard
- Improved prebuilt domains
- Dynamic list entities
- External entities
2019 Build videos