Bing Web Search SDK samples
Bing Search APIs are moving from Cognitive Services to Bing Search Services. Starting October 30, 2020, any new instances of Bing Search need to be provisioned following the process documented here. Bing Search APIs provisioned using Cognitive Services will be supported for the next three years or until the end of your Enterprise Agreement, whichever happens first. For migration instructions, see Bing Search Services.
The Bing Web Search SDK is available in Python, Node.js, C#, and Java. Code samples, prerequisites, and build instructions are provided on GitHub. The following scenarios are covered:
- Query a single word and print the name and URL of the first result for web pages, images, news articles, and videos.
- Query a phrase, verify the number of results, and print out the name and URL of first result.
- Query a search term with response filters set to
newsand print the details of news results.
- Query a search term with
promoteparameters, then print details of results.
SDKs and libraries
Use these links to access the SDK for your preferred language.
- Get started with Python samples
- See also Python libraries for definitions and dependencies.
- Get started with Node.js samples
- See also Node.js Web Search.
- Get started with .NET samples
- Get started with Java samples
- See also Java libraries for definitions and dependencies.