Content Moderator .NET SDK samples
The following list includes links to the code samples built using the Azure Content Moderator SDK for .NET.
- Image moderation: Evaluate an image for adult and racy content, text, and faces. See the .NET SDK quickstart.
- Custom images: Moderate with custom image lists. See the.NET SDK quickstart.
There is a maximum limit of 5 image lists with each list to not exceed 10,000 images.
- Text moderation: Screen text for profanity and personal data. See the.NET SDK quickstart.
- Custom terms: Moderate with custom term lists. See the .NET SDK quickstart.
There is a maximum limit of 5 term lists with each list to not exceed 10,000 terms.
- Video moderation: Scan a video for adult and racy content and get results. See quickstart.
- Image jobs: Start a moderation job that scans and creates reviews. See quickstart.
- Image reviews: Create reviews for human-in-the-loop. See quickstart.
- Video reviews: Create video reviews for human-in-the-loop. See quickstart
- Video transcript reviews: Create video transcript reviews for human-in-the-loop See quickstart
See all .NET samples at the Content Moderator .NET samples on GitHub.