Language Understanding (LUIS) Documentation
Language Understanding service (LUIS) allows your application to understand what a person wants in their own words. LUIS uses machine learning to allow developers to build applications that can receive user input in natural language and extract meaning from it.
What is LUIS?
Learn about Language Understanding service (LUIS).
Plan your LUIS app
Prepare an outline of the intents and entities relevant to your app.
Best practices for a LUIS app
Use these best practices when creating a LUIS app.
- Build app for Human Resources (HR) domain
- Add prebuilt intents and entities
- Add regular expression entity
- Add list entity
- Add hierarchical entity
- Add simple entity and phrase list
- Add keyPhrase entity
- Add sentiment analysis
- Azure Friday At Build 2018 - Cognitive Services - Language (LUIS)
- Build 2018 Session - Bot intelligence, Speech Capabilities, and NLU best practices