What's new in QnA Maker
Learn what's new in the service. These items may release notes, videos, blog posts, and other types of information. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the service.
Learn what's new with QnA Maker.
- Steps to configure Cognitive Search endpoints to be private, but still accessible to QnA Maker.
- Free Cognitive Search resources are removed after 90 days of inactivity.
- Updated Power Virtual Agent tutorial for faster and easier steps
- TLS 1.2 is now enforced for all HTTP requests to this service. For more information, see Azure Cognitive Services security.
- NPM package with GenerateAnswer API
- US Government cloud support for QnA Maker
- Multi-turn feature in GA
- Chit-chat support available in tier-1 languages
- Explicitly setting the language for all knowledge bases in the QnA Maker service.
- Import and export with XLS file format
- Improved ranker model for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Support website content extraction
- SharePoint document support from authenticated access
- Active learning provides suggestions for new question alternatives based on real user questions
- Improved natural language processing (NLP) ranker model for English