Get the Cognitive Services Speech Devices SDK
The Speech Devices SDK is in restricted preview and requires you to be enrolled into the program. Currently, Microsoft prefers large companies as candidates for access to this product.
To get access to the Speech Devices SDK, follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Speech Devices SDK sign-up form.
- Read the license agreement.
- If you agree to the terms of this license agreement, select "I agree."
- Answer the questions in the form.
- Submit the form.
- If your email address is not already part of the Azure Active Directory, you receive an invitation email like the one below upon approval. If your email address is already in the Azure Active Directory, you will receive an email message from the Microsoft Speech team upon approval and you may skip ahead to Download the Speech Devices SDK.
From: Microsoft Speech Team from Microsoft (via Microsoft) <email@example.com> Subject: You're invited to the Microsoft organization
Perform the steps below to join the Azure Active Directory with the email address you provided during registration. This process grants you access to the Speech Devices SDK's download site.
Click Get Started in the email message you received. If your organization is already an Office 365 customer, you will be prompted to log in and may skip ahead to step 8.
Click Next in the launched browser window.
Create a Microsoft account, if you don't already have one. Enter the same email address at which you have received the invitation email in step 6 above.
Click Next to create a password.
When prompted to verify your e-mail, return to your email inbox to get the verification code that is sent to you.
Paste or type the security code from the email message in the dialog. In this example, it is "8406." Then click Next.
When you see the Access Panel Application in the browser window, you have confirmed that your email address (from step 6) is now part of the Azure Active Directory. You now have access to the Speech Devices SDK download site.
Download the Speech Devices SDK
Go to the Speech Devices SDK download site and log in with the Microsoft Account you created earlier. You can now download the Speech Devices SDK, associated sample code, and reference material by following these steps.
Download and install the Aspera Connect tool when prompted to do so by the browser.
Click Yes to switch to Aspera Connect.
Click Allow to confirm downloading the files with Aspera Connect.
Close Aspera Connect's Transfers window after the files have been downloaded.
By default, the files are downloaded into your Downloads folder. You can log out of this site now.