Cognitive Services docs: What's new for May 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021
Welcome to what's new in the Cognitive Services docs from May 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021. This article lists some of the major changes to docs during this period.
- Install and run Translator containers
- Configure Translator Docker containers
- Container: Translator translate method
- Form Recognizer prebuilt business cards model
- Quickstart: Get started with the client library SDKs or REST API
- What's new in Form Recognizer
- Form Recognizer landing page
Document Translation is now GA
- Get started with Document Translation
- All nine reference pages have been updated to remove the preview parameter from the REST API endpoint.
- Tutorial: Integrate Power BI with the Text Analytics Cognitive Service
- Extract information in Excel using Text Analytics and Power Automate
- How to call the Text Analytics REST API
- How to use Named Entity Recognition in Text Analytics
- What's new in the Text Analytics API?
The following people contributed to the Cognitive Services docs during this period. Thank you! Learn how to contribute by following the links under "Get involved" in the what's new landing page.
- enzocanoo - Enzo Cano (2)
- hyoshioka0128 - Hiroshi Yoshioka (2)
- sassdawe - DavidSass (1)
- SzymonSel - Szymon Seliga (1)
- thomash0815 (1)