Connect to Facebook and post to a timeline, get a page feed, and more. With Facebook, you can:
- Build your business flow based on the data you get from Facebook.
- Use a trigger when a new post is received.
- Use actions that post to your timeline, get a page feed, and more. These actions get a response, and then make the output available for other actions. For example, when there is a new post on your timeline, you can take that post and push it to your Twitter feed.
You can get started by creating a logic app now, see Create a logic app.
Create a connection to Facebook
When you add this connector to your logic apps, you must authorize logic apps to connect to your Facebook.
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Select Authorize, and allow your logic apps to connect and use your Facebook.
- A Facebook account
Before you can use your Facebook account in a Logic app, you must authorize the Logic app to connect to your Facebook account. Fortunately, you can do this easily from within your Logic app on the Azure Portal.
Here are the steps to authorize your Logic app to connect to your Facebook account:
- To create a connection to Facebook, in the Logic app designer, select Show Microsoft managed APIs in the drop down list then enter Facebook in the search box. Select the trigger or action you'll like to use:
- If you haven't created any connections to Facebook before, you'll get prompted to provide your Facebook credentials. These credentials will be used to authorize your Logic app to connect to, and access your Facebook account's data:
- Provide your Facebook user name and password to authorize your Logic app:
- Notice the connection has been created and you are now free to proceed with the other steps in your Logic app:
View any triggers and actions defined in the swagger, and also see any limits in the connector details.
Go back to the APIs list.