Connect to Yammer to access conversations in your enterprise network. With Yammer, you can:
- Build your business flow based on the data you get from Yammer.
- Use triggers for when there is a new message in a group, or a feed your following.
- Use actions to post a message, get all messages, and more. These actions get a response, and then make the output available for other actions. For example, when a new message appears, you can send an email using Office 365.
Get started by creating a logic app now; see Create a logic app.
Create a connection to Yammer
To use the Yammer connector, you first create a connection then provide the details for these properties:
|Token||Yes||Provide Yammer Credentials|
- A Yammer account
Before you can use your Yammer account in a Logic app, you must authorize the Logic app to connect to your Yammer account. Fortunately, you can do this easily from within your Logic app on the Azure Portal.
Here are the steps to authorize your Logic app to connect to your Yammer account:
- To create a connection to Yammer, in the Logic app designer, select Show Microsoft managed APIs in the drop down list then enter Yammer in the search box. Select the trigger or action you'll like to use:
- If you haven't created any connections to Yammer before, you'll get prompted to provide your Yammer credentials. These credentials will be used to authorize your Logic app to connect to, and access your Yammer account's data:
- Provide your Yammer user name and password to authorize your Logic app:
- Notice the connection has been created and you are now free to proceed with the other steps in your Logic app:
View any triggers and actions defined in the swagger, and also see any limits in the connector details.
Go back to the APIs list.