Azure Container Service with Kubernetes Documentation
Azure Container Service allows you to quickly deploy a production ready Kubernetes cluster. Learn how to use Azure Container Service in concert with Kubernetes with these quickstarts, tutorials, and samples.
Learn how to deploy Kubernetes clusters using Azure Container Service:
Learn how to deploy, manage, and update applications in an Azure Container Service Kubernetes cluster.
- Create container images from an application
- Upload container images to the Azure Container Registry
- Deploy a Kubernetes cluster in Azure Container Service
- Run your container images in Kubernetes
- Scale an application and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Update an application running in Kubernetes
- Monitor Kubernetes with Log Analytics