Token Management API
The Token Management API lets Azure Databricks administrators manage their users’ Azure Databricks personal access tokens. As an admin, you can:
- Monitor and revoke users’ personal access tokens.
- Control the lifetime of future tokens in your workspace.
The Token Management API is provided as an OpenAPI 3.0 specification that you can download and view as a structured API reference in your favorite OpenAPI editor.
- Download the OpenAPI specification
- View in Redocly: this link immediately opens the OpenAPI specification as a structured API reference for easy viewing.
- View in Postman: Postman is an app that you must download to your computer. Once you do, you can import the OpenAPI spec as a file or URL.
- View in Swagger Editor: In the online Swagger Editor, go to the File menu and click Import file to import and view the downloaded OpenAPI specification.
To access Databricks REST APIs, you must authenticate.