Azure DevOps Services | TFS
Here you'll find more resources to support your development efforts with Azure DevOps Services, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Visual Studio. These topics include materials for public preview, use cases, and whitepapers.
For the full documentation set, go to the Azure DevOps Documentation.
Migration and integration
- Git lost my changes?
- Manage branching strategies in TFVC for DevOps
- Manage feature isolation in TFVC
- Migrate from Subversion (SVN) to Git
- Move Git repositories between Team Projects
- Remove large binaries from Git
DevOps: Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Add Continuous Security Validation to your CI/CD Pipeline
- Build and Deployment Automation Case Study
- Progressively expose your features using feature flags
- Progressively expose your releases using deployment rings
Learn more about how we use DevOps and Agile practices at Microsoft, best practices research, lessons learned, and more.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.