Azure Boards | Azure DevOps Server 2019 | TFS 2018 | TFS 2017 | TFS 2015 | TFS 2013
With Scrum, you can schedule and plan sprints, update your taskboard, and monitor your sprint burndown. For an overview of the Scrum lifecycle, see What is Scrum?.
Start tracking work by adding work items, creating your backlog, or scheduling sprints.
Whether you use scrum, Kanban, or a combination of Agile methods, you can get started tracking bugs, driving your Git development, and more using the Agile tools available to you.
- Assign backlog items to a sprint
- Add tasks to backlog items
- Set sprint capacity
- Adjust work to fit sprint capacity
- Share your sprint plan
- Update the Taskboard
- Scrum best practices
- Sprints and Scrum key concepts
- Scrum and sprint planning tools
- About areas and iterations
- About permissions and access
- Share information in work items and social tools
Send feedback about: